Did you know ?

Blueberries thrive in acidic, boggy soil and are native to North America. The Americans have several names for the fruit, including hurtleberry, bilberry and whortleberry. Native Americans found blueberries extremely versatile - they developed the practice of drying them in the sun and using them to flavour cakes; they also pounded them and added them to meat dishes and soups. Did you know ?

Dessert Recipes Search

Vedio Clips - High Protein Low Fat Ice Cream

Here is one of my favourite healthy treat recipes High protein ice cream!

Ill mix the following in the blender:

1 cup of egg whites
10-20 frozen strawberries depending on the size (you can also add in other frozen fruit of your choice)
2-3 scoops of vanilla whey protein
2 tablespoonfuls of Splenda

Blend it up until it has a consistency like frozen yoghurt. Youll most likely have to stop and stir up the frozen fruit a couple times to get it to mix well because it is so thick.

Give it a try and then post a comment to let me know how you like it.



Some Comments

" Pretty good actually. I was wondering what you could use to replace eggs? I'm trying to avoid using eggs in my diet, for personal reasons. Is there anything I could use to replace egg whites with? "

"Don't wanna disappoint you guys but this has more calories rhan a real ice cream- but 0 sugar and no fat. Great for bodybuilders, but for dieters it is better if you just make a whipped cream out of the egg whites alone with splenda- lot less calories and pure protein only"

"This video looks very interesting to me. I was wondering if using raw eggs whites would be ok. I noticed you used pasterized whites. How hot does the eggs whites have to be to kill any bacteria? Can i do this on the stove? How likely would it be for me to get Salmonella poisoning without getting pasterzied whites? I'll have to try this recipe. It would cut down on a lot of cooking. Thanks"


Prepaired by Low Fat Dessert Recipes

Bookmark and Share

No comments: